Skip to main content

Creek Riderz

Creek Riderz,


Memories for a life time.  We all met unexpectedly, and became very close in seconds. Introducing the Gang, I will start with my bestie Levin.


Levin

Short, Fair n Handsome guy, who was my classmate when I was doing my graduation. We were not very close then. He was the silent snail, slow slow and really slow. I used to "never bothered" about him actually. LOL. But when I came to know that he is coming to Dubai, I was in full of joy, and I still do not why I felt very special that I am gonna get one of my classmates here. I had so many plans for taking him around. I still remember that day I met him after 4 years at Deira City Center Mall . He was waiting for me, outside the mall and I took him to Starbucks Cafe for a coffee. They forgot to put sugar and poor Levi he just drank it full saying its fine. Ha Ha
okay so this is just the beginning. But then gradually he became my best best best friend. ( Excusing that he cheated me few times) even though I came to know about it. Only kidding!!!!
 Well , it's not fair to discuss it here , okay. So this is Levin, Levin Wilson.

The best part is he call himsef "Lee" and he owns a trillion pages on facebook. Lee Photography, Dubai Vacancies, Orchus Media, Pacha Varthakal, Creek Rider and much more. He is crazy as me but very silent usually unlike me who is a chatterbox. Levin is a part of my family and he will remain the same. Like a brother like a friend he is there in every cycle of my life. We make 100 fights a year ( not less) and 500 emotional moments, blaming and silly remarks about each other.
Levin cooks very well. LOL ( Yes, floating chick peas curry, egg cury is what he is specialized in, curry will be left under the cooking pot and the solid stuffs will be floating above, ha ha ). He is kind of you know freak ( yucky freaky , especially with his hairstyle that change from time to time ). His laugh is the best, he rarely does that. When he gets angry, he used to catch my neck so hard that I choke down to death. So that is him. Evergreen Lee. He is a designer, and very good when it comes to his job,

His heart is for his Passion. Got some design works? send it to him, my boy can do it huyyaa (143levinwilson@gmail.com). 
He is just freaking awesome!!!

Note : I always wanted Levin to remain single as long as I am single. I always want him to marry the girl who I approve. ( Am kidding) Just see the logo on his photo, it's his company logo. :P
Sandeep

This guy stirred my mind and took my heart out . The smile he got is what really attracted me. He is open, fun loving and too much of selfies. So what would I need more?
I met this chullan ( freak) guy at Burjuman Metro, If I remember it correct, He is a friend of my friend's classmate. Ofcourse, when I saw him , he was with a beautiful girl . I knocked Levin's head saying that why are you taking all the junk in to our gang. I hate it when somebody intrude in to our family. Sangeetha was very gorgeous and I was omg, she can't be in our group. Jealous that's all.
Coming to Sandeep, he is always behind Sangeetha, I thought they are lovers then I came to know they are not. Sandeep didn't give me much attention in the begininng ( actually there is no reason for him to give attention to me but i hate the fact that he didn't mind me when he is having a beautiful girl walking beside him)
one day we spent all together and slowly we gelled so quickly.

 He is the single guy who is not hitched with anyone yet , even though he has accounts with all the matrimonial sites in India. He is a techie guy and one who enjoys trolls. Send too may chali's in the group ad veruppikal everyone. ( I still suffer via wassup) He liked me too slowly and we became good friends in time. He is a secret keeper ( As far as I know). He takes everything chill chill. But there was one time, that he met me with bouncy face. He was angry, & about to cry. ( I was yelling my mind to slap his left and right and run away) because seeing him like that made me sick. He is acting weird in front of rest of my friends. I felt dead for a day. Whatsoever, time healed everything, we enjoy good company of each other. Even If I go crazy, he is kind .Except that one day, he is a happiness coin. I wish if he could find his girl anytime soon or he is going to be a living cupid ;) shaking girl's heart on the go. 

Sandhya

Sandhya, she is a sweet heart. I mean she is polite, quiet and will take all my dramas without any complaints. We never spent too much time together. But I love her nature . She is very patient when it comes to work, family, friends or anything. I met her the first time , when I was waling across the street ( with my x - fiance, I had my wedding call off so at that point of time I as staying away from the gang a bit ). Suddenly I saw levin with his new hair style walking so fast with his head down and I see a girl with him who is walking beside him and talking to Alert. I paused a second and caught him on the spot and told him " you bloody beggar, who is this girl with with you, you didn't even tell me that you had a girl friend, stupid, idiot, who is she to hang out with you , when I am not around")
My drama queen was at it's full attitude. I looked Sandhya, hand shake and a fake smile is all I had when we met. hmm.. we went together and played bowling. Since then I got to know her . Added her to my wassup and started to share some chit chats. I started liking her seriously. I see a good friend in her. She has a clean heart and I love such people. After an accident when Sandhya had major stitich/surgery I cried a lot that night. Myself and Sangeetha went back to my room and we were both hugging each other and were crying. Just like in movies, we all become so close. We cannot see Sandhya like that and we both were safe it is just her who suffered so much pain. Then I started to go and meet her with " kanji payar " etc, call her for coffee, and I share little little of my secrets and  we became close. She is not a modern freaky girl but a sweet smart girl with her long hair flaunting at the back ( which I always put my both eyes on). Sandhya is only person who genuinely wanted all of us together ( we ha some issued in the gang here and there) She still messsage me " can you come with me , shall we sit together and solve everything" I love you sandhya for what you are. By the way she is also in search for her prince in charm. ( the fun part is Sandhya's cousin met Sandeep in the same matrimony and had asked her interest, you know I laughed laughed and dead that night thinking about this over the night: Sandya and Sandeep can be a match ??? Uffff !!!!! Who know God might give the story  new twist anytime. Isn't it? Che Che..... my dirty mind dirty mind.
We are all friends for heaven's sake and will be continuing to remain the same. How about  Sandhya and Albert ( my filthy mind whispered ) .........................................

Sangeetha

"I am going to get married , no i am going to live alone. I am getting married as soon as I reach home. No more , lonlniess is life. Life is not worthy , too much of status updates in a day."  This is Sangeetha to me or our Sanghu. 
She is very very gorgeous who got the most beautiful smile in the world. Very modern, she is classic. But she walks like as if somebody pushed her shoulders down. Sometime I used to give her back a good pat to make her walk straight. When I saw her first I thought she is  north indian. Then I thought she is very pride of herself and thought she is going to speak only English . But when she opened her mouth , literally I collapsed. " enthutada cheyane ne" . I was omg! Is she from Thrissur too. That was the beginning of a great friendship. I give her approval from my mind , that's my girl.  An aspiring model who has a good fashion sense, very funny to talk around, she is another cockatoo in our group.  She used to come and stay in my room sometimes, after my backstreet boys ( sandeep, levin,nelson, albert) abandon her in half way duing some night. I keep her a teddy so I can wake up and do my house chores while she will sleep tight hugging that teddy. She is lovable woman who had gone through miserable life experiences and no trying to fix herself these days. But these days she never message to me nor sandhya . Once in a blue moon she says hi and I reply hi. LIFE!! i wish she come back to us. I wish to be your bridesmaid on your wedding day Angel. It was a short term and it all finished very quickly.

You left me alone with a couple of memories that I cherish even now. 

Albert 

He think he has an attitude but to be honest , it is very clear that he is muscling up all that and I wanted to make fun of him every time I see him. I like him too much for his pretending attitude. ( As if he don't give a shit about anything). I  liked him much more when he did his teeth stapled ( meaning, he just did braces) he he.

Albert is an opposer. He never agrees to my point even from the beginning. He pick up fights with me easily. But he really helped me through the worst times of my life, when I felt low etc. He was supportive same with Levin. 
. But I still do not know one thing, why he stopped talking to me a year ago. I don't remember any fights with him. I was the same with everyone . 

So after this gap, I really never appreciated our group. I withdrew myself from everything as I felt I there is no need to be a cockatoo in the group ( cockatoo, a bird that keep on talking) . I avoided situations when and wherever there is a poossibility of meeting him. I tried not once, but many times to figure out the prblm, so I can solve it. But he was not willing. So it is something that is serious but something which I do not know. The story continues , no hatred for Alby but it's a chapter that I wish never existed, cz nobody should be punished without letting him or her know the reason.  Cheers to the good times !

Nelson

He is in Red because, in all these years, he might have spoken 3 sentences to me. He is a born again christain, gamer, and everything else :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exotic Flora & Fauna at Dubai Green Planet - A happiness rich place

Ticket cost 90 aed ( I got it directly from there , so no discounts on the tickets, but you may check on groupon, cobone sites were you might get some offers here) I was pretty much excited from the moment I heard about green planet in City Walk, Dubai. She is the first person who you will see as soon as you enter, she sits there , jumping from one branch to another but not flying or moving very fast. I think she was just awake when me and my friends arrived. I was excited to see a bird freely sitting at the reception area without nobody watching her or controlling her behaviors. They are just free :) When I got it I looked up and understood that the green planet is an artificial rainforest and has three floors ( layers on on top of each other) You will start from a water pond with variety of fish. Taking the lift upward will take you to the below floor. Where you see an entire big tree inhabited by various species of animal kingdom.It is not like a zoo where the

Love Unconditionally - No restrictions, No Jealousy.

Love him like how you will love yourself. This is what I do . I love myself too much and this love is what I am showering to him.  There is no judgement, no bias , no arguments but just love. Life is the shortest journey that we are boarded on by the creator. Everything that we see, enjoy,cherish will fade away one day or at any moment of time. The problem with people is that very few understand what I said above. Time is something we are not sure about. You do not know if you will be hit by a car when you go home after work, You are living a unpredictable life. So things have to be taken gently. Good or Bad its all the same. We will face everything here itself. We are carrying a burden of expectations  and drag it to wherever we go and will put us in pressure very single second. Only love can change the world. If you have enemy, she or he cannot resist u if you start smiling at them or showing no anger at any of their  actions. Remember , I had written about anger management we

A Berry Ride to the Green House of Dubai

One fine day, Mr.V took me for a ride, something unplanned and unexpected. He took me to a greener place . I mean, in Dubai, I never expected to see so much green, come on its a desert. Yes, you can see few plants here and there or some garden but not a dense forest like this. I couldn't believe my eyes when he took a turn and dived in to a road that was so empty, quiet and refreshingly green with two sides of the road full of big bushy trees, and grass. I was literally OMG! I looked him with sparkling eyes full of green, what a breathtaking view? I am sorry, i forgot to tell you all that we were in Al Barari - in Dubai. A best place to spend some healthy time with family and friends. He took me to the best place. He always does that to my  endless surprises.Al Barari is must visit place, if you visit Dubai. ( " The Al Barari community was designed with the Zaal family’s Arabic heritage in mind from its renowned beautiful gardens to the Islamic-inspired architecture