Skip to main content

Be Smart In Anger Management - Kill It #001


pic credit - Glogster
Not a joke!

Are you a person who gets angry? I mean are you that red soul on fire, who is a short tempered monster ?   If you ask me if I every get angry, or If I am a short tempered one , YES. It’s a BIG yes. Now you might think what is the big deal in it?There is a lot. 

I was a person who was open; (I repeat I 'was') I used to speak what I feel at the moment. I don’t hide any of my feelings and let it out, at a later stage. I thought that this is a beautiful attitude on me and many people say that it’s a great character. But, in reality it will kill relationships because of your straight forward reactions to everything. There is no right or wrong in the scene, it is just how to deal with your anger. Sometimes, just because of your anger, you may fail to prove your side which is right ;)

Now here is an activity for you to control down your short tempering moments in life. Write down on a note, things that make you more annoyed, irritated, angry and out of control. This is very personal and you are not going to share it with anyone. So feel free to write anything on it.

For me, I can never ever tolerate stupidity of people. I hate to see people hurting any animals, I mean I really go mad at the point I see any such cruelty. I get angry if somebody does not understand how much I value them in my life. I assume that people should understand and they should be thankful to me for my love towards them.You know this is madness. I expect in return so much for what I gave with love. That is Selfishness. This is madness and I hate myself for it and later regret for what I did because when you break apart and you throw yourself and it destroys everything. Whether you are right or wrong has no relevance here. Your reactions to situations matter in every point of your life. I am learning it myself from experiences and through reading , listening to other people's stories in such situations.

I analyzed that my reaction is on the spot & I have seen people who faint out of control, people who scratch their body, bite and hurt themselves for putting up with unfortunate things in life. But all this anger come from love.You express your anger to only to those people who you have given most out of your heart. Since they handled you  silly and carelessly and made you feel unimportant,sometimes like a burden to them, you start to feel like those people started taking advantage of  you & Boooommmmmm you just throw up ,  creating an explosion leading to break ups, fights, quarrels, and many more. 

Have you ever thought, why some times you just want to cry just for nothing at all.The reason is deep down you are worried, you have insecurities which you are not sure off by yourself. It is quit natural to have such feeling at some point in our life. But when you get angry, short tempered, you are killing your soul. I mean what I say. You will become an angry bird, without your knowledge you will loose your  patience. A small spark from anywhere will make the entire house burn. Ufffff!!!

So,  from my experience and learning I understand that being angry and hurting yourself is not the right way to express your grief.If you have done such silly things, take a minute now and  look at the marks on your body .Do you feel pathetic?  Thanks to Osho, who is  one of my philosophical guru in life after Jesus, Buddha and Mufti Menk. Their speeches, many of their  books have helped  change my mind . I don’t tell you to be a great reader to finish all their books and change oneself in one day.  Everyone should have a mentor, guru to help plan a guideline to our life. This is not to chart down your life, by schedule. No no no....life should not be on that scale. But if you can, read few  positive quotes a day from your masters, and that can make a great change. I am sure it will calm you down, if you have the right mind to develop yourself to a better personality. Don't wake up with an soggy heart, refresh it . I always say to my readers to feed their souls . Eating will only keep your body alive while your mind die starving. Read when you have time, read what you like, read good stuffs, not the gossips or mix masala. Listen to people, when they talk. Its when you learn to feed your soul.

From now on wards, when you feel like somewhere in your communication line with another person is cracking, take one minute. When you feel to burst out, take one minute from your life. Please!! Only a minute can add a million happiness to your future and a perfect solution to your problems over the course. So instead of crying, hurting yourself, you should start to understand people, gradually move away from people who give you negative energy for which they don't do any good to you. You only take to your future, all the good lessons they taught you. You don't hate them, it doesn't do any good. Its like you are keeping garbage inside your heart. You have a beautiful life by our creator. All gods are the same as we say. There is only one God and we pray differently, means people take different routes to reach the supreme power. So you have only one responsibility, that is to make your creator happy. not people around you.  Do what is right, but speak only after you take this one minute of thinking.

Remember,every person who walks into our life will teach us something. It can be through cheating us, betraying us, by loving us, by abandoning us ……and these ways are numerous. Like Buddha say, Life is to Suffer. All the people in the world are suffering from one thing or the other. The rich, The Poor, The divorced, The Married, Children everyone. 

To escape from this we have to control all our emotions.  You can have happiness only if you create it. Nobody bring it to you . So do not expect anybody to make you happy. Take accountability for your actions and also for your emotions.This is very important my friends. When you control your anger, you get time to think about the problem over and you will have ample time to make out a solution.

So when your angry bird flutters, Try and forcefully navigate its  attention to something else for sometime to forget what had happened to you or move away from the scene itself and make room for answers later. I hope my lovely readers could catch that fireball that is burning  inside you from now. 

So put your learning mode on “to control anger”.  Challenge yourself and remain calm. Allow your   brain to flush out the negative thoughts to lead a happy stress free life.

Love you loads and loads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exotic Flora & Fauna at Dubai Green Planet - A happiness rich place

Ticket cost 90 aed ( I got it directly from there , so no discounts on the tickets, but you may check on groupon, cobone sites were you might get some offers here) I was pretty much excited from the moment I heard about green planet in City Walk, Dubai. She is the first person who you will see as soon as you enter, she sits there , jumping from one branch to another but not flying or moving very fast. I think she was just awake when me and my friends arrived. I was excited to see a bird freely sitting at the reception area without nobody watching her or controlling her behaviors. They are just free :) When I got it I looked up and understood that the green planet is an artificial rainforest and has three floors ( layers on on top of each other) You will start from a water pond with variety of fish. Taking the lift upward will take you to the below floor. Where you see an entire big tree inhabited by various species of animal kingdom.It is not like a zoo where the

Love Unconditionally - No restrictions, No Jealousy.

Love him like how you will love yourself. This is what I do . I love myself too much and this love is what I am showering to him.  There is no judgement, no bias , no arguments but just love. Life is the shortest journey that we are boarded on by the creator. Everything that we see, enjoy,cherish will fade away one day or at any moment of time. The problem with people is that very few understand what I said above. Time is something we are not sure about. You do not know if you will be hit by a car when you go home after work, You are living a unpredictable life. So things have to be taken gently. Good or Bad its all the same. We will face everything here itself. We are carrying a burden of expectations  and drag it to wherever we go and will put us in pressure very single second. Only love can change the world. If you have enemy, she or he cannot resist u if you start smiling at them or showing no anger at any of their  actions. Remember , I had written about anger management we

A Berry Ride to the Green House of Dubai

One fine day, Mr.V took me for a ride, something unplanned and unexpected. He took me to a greener place . I mean, in Dubai, I never expected to see so much green, come on its a desert. Yes, you can see few plants here and there or some garden but not a dense forest like this. I couldn't believe my eyes when he took a turn and dived in to a road that was so empty, quiet and refreshingly green with two sides of the road full of big bushy trees, and grass. I was literally OMG! I looked him with sparkling eyes full of green, what a breathtaking view? I am sorry, i forgot to tell you all that we were in Al Barari - in Dubai. A best place to spend some healthy time with family and friends. He took me to the best place. He always does that to my  endless surprises.Al Barari is must visit place, if you visit Dubai. ( " The Al Barari community was designed with the Zaal family’s Arabic heritage in mind from its renowned beautiful gardens to the Islamic-inspired architecture